Petrosphere Executives and Employees join the Kiwanis Club of Young Professionals and were inducted last February 3, 2018 during the 3rd Joint Induction of Division 4-E Installation of New Officers and New Members, AY 2017-2018.
CEO and President Engr. Harthwell Capistrano was installed as the Board of Director, together with the COO and Vice-President Mr. Ariel Dulay, Operations/Training Manager Mr. Jeffrey Gealon, Sales and Marketing Supervisor Mr. Vince Ligtas, and CAD Trainer Mr. Kent Janaban, as new members of the club. Mr. JC Viernes, the liaison officer, was inducted as the Club Secretary.
This 2018, the YP will be conducting series of community services including the Safety for Kids Seminar, Medical Mission, and Health and Safety Advocacies and Campaigns.
Kiwanis International is an international, coeducational service club founded in 1915 in Detroit, Michigan. It is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States and is found in more than 80 nations and geographic areas. Membership in Kiwanis and its family of clubs is more than 600,000 members. Each year, Kiwanis clubs raise more than US$100 million and report more than 18.5 million volunteer hours to strengthen communities and serve children.
Kiwanis is a global organization of volunteers dedicated to improving the world, one child and one community at a time.
The six permanent Objects of Kiwanis International were approved by Kiwanis club delegates at the 1924 Convention in Denver, Colorado.
- To give primacy to the human and spiritual rather than to the material values of life.
- To encourage the daily living of the Golden Rule in all human relationships.
- To promote the adoption and the application of higher social, business, and professional standards.
- To develop, by precept and example, a more intelligent, aggressive, and serviceable citizenship.
- To provide, through Kiwanis clubs, a practical means to form enduring friendships, to render altruistic service, and to build better communities.
- To cooperate in creating and maintaining that sound public opinion and high idealism which make possible the increase of righteousness, justice, patriotism, and goodwill.
To join the Kiwanis Club of Young Professionals, contact Mr. JC Viernes at 0935-162-21-11.